Is the landlord selling? Here’s how to vacate your rental at lightning speed in the middle of winter, with MI-BOX.
We’re well into the bone-chilling Alberta winter, and you receive surprisingly terrible news…your landlord has decided to sell. You most likely have a minimum of 3 months to pack up your whole life and find a new home in awful weather conditions.
If that weren’t stressful enough, coordinating with your work schedule, child care, and potential buyer viewings WILL make you want to get out as quickly as humanly possible…understandably so, too.
Luckily, with MI-BOX, there is a way to accomplish this despite the inevitable obstacles you’re faced with.
Mobile storage steps away from your front door, 24/7
Long gone are the days when one would need to pack and load/unload their boxes and furniture into a rental truck with a team of helpful family and friends to meet deadlines.
We’ve transitioned to the future with MI-BOX mobile storage solutions and can drop off a moving container only a few steps away from your door!
- You’ll have access to your unit at any time, so working around a job and family schedules is the least of your worries.
- Work as slow or fast as you’d like, with or without help, for a moving experience entirely under your control.
- A perfect step-in height will make for less strain, meaning you won’t drain yourself, even if you’ve been working for hours.
With MI-BOX, you can quickly move on to better things with fewer hurdles.
Keep your belongings safe and secure from theft and the cruel Alberta elements
The dead of winter is a terrible time to move, but having a storage container seconds away from your garage or front door makes things less chilly, as you can take as many warm-up breaks as you’d like without hindering your progress.
As an added bonus, your items will be seamlessly protected from snow, melting ice and unforgivingly brutal winds. However, we do suggest you leave extra delicate items for last to be safe.
It doesn’t end there! MI-BOX portable units are so tough they won’t just stand up to harsh weather conditions. They also stop sneaky thieves from taking your precious belongings. Meaning you can rest well knowing more problems have been solved during difficult times.
Let someone else drive a giant moving truck in the winter
We already know moving during the coldest months is unpleasant, to say the least. But believe it or not, it can get A LOT worse.
Just take a moment to imagine yourself getting behind the wheel of an enormous moving truck and driving down busy, icy, and dangerous roads…that is absolutely cringe-worthy!
Luckily, you never have to subject yourself to such terror. With MI-BOX, our experienced and expert drivers will handle it for you. We take care of all pickup and drop-offs and can even store your unit in our clean and secure storage facility for later use.
How does it work?
Here at MI-BOX, we really do believe in making things as easy and stress-free as possible. That way, you can have less to worry about.
Follow these effortless steps to get started with MI-BOX.
- Look for us online, give us a call, or visit our location.
- Tell us what your moving needs look like so we can help you choose the right size to meet your needs. Our mobile storage units come in 3 convenient sizes:
- Small: 8ft (8’ x 7.5’ x 7.5’) containers are ideal for seasonal or everyday garage items that occupy too much space.
- Medium: 16ft (16’ x 7.5’ x 7.5’) are perfect for storing a pair of rooms’ worth of furniture.
- Large: 20ft (20’ x 7.5’ x 7.5’) are enough to fit the contents of a large apartment.
- The last step is to tell us when and where to drop off and pick up your portable storage unit.
Even though your landlord made a decision that has put you in an inconvenient situation, the experts here at MI-BOX want you to know that you’re not alone and that they’ve got your back every step of the way. Click here to contact us today!